Public Pathology Australia’s members are the major government owned and operated pathology services in each State and Territory in Australia.
Public Pathology Australia’s members are pathology services, not individuals. This enables Public Pathology Australia to draw on the expertise and knowledge of the pathologists, medical scientists and technicians, business and financial managers, information technology and information management specialists and other occupational groups that make up the public pathology workforce.
Membership of Public Pathology Australia offers:
- Access to a network of colleagues working in public pathology across Australia;
- Opportunities to contribute to and help shape health policy development;
- Regular updates on latest news and developments;
- Forums, workshops and discussion groups on current and emerging issues and ways forward;
- Support and representation for member services; and
- Opportunities to represent public pathology in various government, professional and community arenas.
For more information about becoming part of the authoritative voice of Australian public pathology, contact us or call (07) 3102 4094.
Australian Capital Territory
02 6244 2962
New South Wales
02 9464 4757
08 8922 8299
07 3646 8300
1800 188 077
03 6166 0150
03 9496 3100
03 9076 2000
1300 342 255
03 5832 2322
03 9342 8000
08 9346 3000